Health N Wellness Services, LLC is looking for a Treatment Coordinator for our one of our Paterson Full Service Community School Health Centers which provides children access to quality health/mental health care inside the school during the school day.
The Treatment Coordinator duties include:
- Community Outreach and events
- Registering students for clinic and expediting services through providers.
- Maintain monthly stats and reports
- Maintaining compliance with health center cleanliness and PPE regulations
- Mindful and compliant with sensitive materials with respect to HIPAA and FERPA
We are looking for an individual who is a team player, friendly, and with outstanding communication skills to provide high quality services to our families. Good computer skills and bilingual Spanish/Bengali a plus. This position pays hourly rate based on experience/education and follows the school day/year schedule.
All candidates will be reviewed regardless of race, color, sex, gender identification, religion, national origin or language. Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
If you are interested in this position and want to learn more, please contact Denise Hajjar at firstname.lastname@example.org.