Did you know that breast cancer is one of the most common cancers in women of all race and ethnicities worldwide? October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and as a way to support women, raise awareness and educate the community about breast cancer our Nutrition Educator, Taylor Weber, MS, and Nutrition Intern, Titiana Huzien presented on Foods to Eat for Better Breast Health in our Wellness Wednesday workshop!
Health N Wellness Services, LLC is looking for a Treatment Coordinator for our one of our Paterson Full Service Community School Health Centers which provides children access to quality health/mental health care inside the school during the school day.
The Treatment Coordinator duties include:
- Community Outreach and events
- Registering students for clinic and expediting services through providers.
- Maintain monthly stats and reports
- Maintaining compliance with health center cleanliness and PPE regulations
- Mindful and compliant with sensitive materials with respect to HIPAA and FERPA
We are looking for an individual who is a team player, friendly, and with outstanding communication skills to provide high quality services to our families. Good computer skills and bilingual Spanish/Bengali a plus. This position pays hourly rate based on experience/education and follows the school day/year schedule.
All candidates will be reviewed regardless of race, color, sex, gender identification, religion, national origin or language. Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
If you are interested in this position and want to learn more, please contact Denise Hajjar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are thrilled to welcome back our wonderful students to all of the Full Service Community School Health Centers (FSCS) in participating schools. We know this is going to be a wonderful and healthy year for all children, even though it may be challenging!
The FSCS Health Center is The Board of Education’s Comprehensive School-Based Health Clinics. We operate pediatric Health Centers that provide children access to quality care inside the school and now virtually!
At all FSCS Health Centers your children can receive the following care:
- Pediatric Doctor scheduled appointments for sick and well-care preventative services
- Dental Care
- Vision Care Both screening, exam, and eyeglasses
- Nutrition Education and parents/guardians workshops
- Behavioral Health Counseling and Social Work Support for students and families
- Telehealth Counseling
- Audiology screenings
In order to utilize our services, you must first enroll with your school’s Health Center. Below is a list of the participating schools:
- School 2: Contact Brenda Clark at 973-321-1000 ext. 20273
- School 5: Contact Nargish Akther at 973-321-2273
- New Roberto Clemente: Contact Jenny Cepeda at 973-321-1000 Ext. 22489
- Senator Frank Lautenberg : Contact Diane Savage at 973-321-1000 Ext: 20648
- School 15: Contact Shalika Ulloa at 973-321-1000 Ext. 10155
- Napier Academy: Contact Victoria Vargas at 973-321-1000 Ext. 20406
- John F. Kennedy Educational Complex: Contact Taylor Weber at 973-321-1000 ext. 50034
Thank you and we look forward to working together to make all students healthy and successful this year!
Follow our Instagram & Facebook accounts!
**Please visit the NJ Family Care website to apply for insurance if you lack coverage to see if you qualify. Should you have any questions regarding NJ Family Care application process to enroll your child(ren), please contact the Treatment Coordinators at your school sites by clicking on the “Participating Schools/Contact Us” from the menu above.